Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yosemite: Now With Visual Pictures!



This is a cool picture that I took from the top of Glacier Point in Yosemite National Park in California. It was cold as balls that day! There is a picture of me standing near this same spot...it's a color picture. I look really gnarly. Anyway, I thought this little tree looked like a bonzai tree. I found it interesting because you can find postcards of Yosemite Park with this exact tree in it. Notice, in the distance the iconic Half Dome. That appears on the back of the California quarter.

Well, basically, I just wanted to post this picture so if I talk to Stacey about how to do this, I will have had the experience of actually doing it, and therefore know what I'm talking about when trying to walk her through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home